New Mexico Labor: gather at the Roundhouse on Saturday 3/18 - the last day of the 2017 Regular Session from 10AM to 12 PM. Stand and recognize the legislators who stood for us.
The 60 session has been a battle for the dignity and character of our state. Our progressive legislators stood strong for the citizens. Together, we helped legislators:
- Hammer out a balanced budget that avoids worker layoffs, furloughs, or wage cuts
- Stand for educators and protect our children's education
- Maintain good business tax policy that helps NM small business and home grown job creating industries (Like FILM!)
- Defeat dangerous, anti-union distraction-bills, like so-called "Right to Work"
- Level the playing field so New Mexico businesses can compete with the out of state mega corporations.
WHOSE HOUSE!? OUR HOUSE!!!
Saturday 3/18, the last day of the 2017 Regular Session. From 10AM to 12 PM followed by free lunch and music.
PACK THE ROUNDHOUSE!
Show our progressive allies some love and tell Governor Martinez
"DO YOUR JOB, sign the budget!" Wear Yellow. Bring the kids.
LET'S ROCK THIS JOINT!